EvenCoin (CURRENCY:EVN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 11th. Over the last week, EvenCoin has traded down 22.2% against the dollar. EvenCoin has a total market capitalization of $756,360.00 and $864,127.00 worth of EvenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EvenCoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0253 or 0.00000251 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, BTC-Alpha and Mercatox.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003363 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.54 or 0.00323344 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.09 or 0.00050624 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009907 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 20.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00007171 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001187 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000091 BTC.
EvenCoin is a token. Its genesis date was December 1st, 2017. EvenCoin’s total supply is 29,906,410 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,898,607 tokens. EvenCoin’s official Twitter account is @Envion_org. The official website for EvenCoin is www.evencoin.io.
EvenCoin Token Trading
EvenCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, YoBit and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EvenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EvenCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EvenCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EvenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EvenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.