Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded up 10.9% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 24th. Lympo has a total market capitalization of $6.55 million and $95,328.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Lympo has traded 16.7% higher against the dollar. One Lympo token can currently be bought for $0.0079 or 0.00000079 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Gate.io, IDEX and Allbit.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002689 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.33 or 0.00263007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009980 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $132.15 or 0.01319956 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0686 or 0.00000685 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00021752 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.73 or 0.00097145 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0426 or 0.00000426 BTC.
Lympo’s genesis date was December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 826,672,989 tokens. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Lympo’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. Lympo’s official website is lympo.io.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Kucoin, Allbit, HADAX, IDEX, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and Gate.io. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lympo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Lympo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.