Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded up 1.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on August 24th. Ether Zero has a market cap of $9.45 million and $543,171.00 worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded down 18% against the dollar. One Ether Zero coin can now be bought for about $0.0575 or 0.00000574 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, DigiFinex, Cryptopia and EXX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $187.85 or 0.01880869 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00068125 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Ether Zero Coin Profile
Ether Zero (ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 206,532,122 coins and its circulating supply is 164,502,709 coins. The official message board for Ether Zero is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org.
Ether Zero Coin Trading
Ether Zero can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, EXX, DigiFinex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.