Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded 6.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 24th. One Blakecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and C-Patex. Over the last week, Blakecoin has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar. Blakecoin has a market cap of $34,733.00 and $1.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $10,008.11 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $188.11 or 0.01878888 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $303.72 or 0.03033598 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $72.51 or 0.00724228 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $79.85 or 0.00797544 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00011991 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.85 or 0.00068392 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.32 or 0.00492588 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.71 or 0.00136893 BTC.
Blakecoin (CRYPTO:BLC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 23,172,475 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. The official website for Blakecoin is www.blakecoin.org.
Blakecoin Coin Trading
Blakecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: C-Patex and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.