Platinum (CURRENCY:PLAT) traded up 39.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on August 23rd. One Platinum token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges including ABCC, BitForex and LATOKEN. In the last week, Platinum has traded flat against the dollar. Platinum has a total market capitalization of $1.81 million and $324,757.00 worth of Platinum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002649 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.27 or 0.00262075 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $135.95 or 0.01306684 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00021738 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00095204 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000416 BTC.
Platinum’s total supply is 9,451,705,423 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,148,418,768 tokens. The official website for Platinum is bitguild.io. Platinum’s official message board is medium.com/the-notice-board. Platinum’s official Twitter account is @bitguildplat. The Reddit community for Platinum is /r/BitGuild and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Platinum
Platinum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, ABCC and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Platinum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Platinum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Platinum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Platinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Platinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.