EtherGem (CURRENCY:EGEM) traded up 8.7% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 23rd. EtherGem has a total market cap of $211,283.00 and approximately $6,248.00 worth of EtherGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, EtherGem has traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar. One EtherGem coin can currently be bought for about $0.0108 or 0.00000104 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002652 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.27 or 0.00261829 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009634 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $136.03 or 0.01306074 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0693 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0181 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021776 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.93 or 0.00095314 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00000415 BTC.
EtherGem’s total supply is 19,483,114 coins. EtherGem’s official Twitter account is @ETHERGEMCOIN. The Reddit community for EtherGem is /r/egem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EtherGem’s official website is egem.io. The official message board for EtherGem is bctann.egem.io.
EtherGem Coin Trading
EtherGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EtherGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase EtherGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EtherGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.