EOS (CURRENCY:EOS) traded 0.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on August 23rd. One EOS coin can now be bought for $3.69 or 0.00035433 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptomate, Vebitcoin and OKEx. In the last week, EOS has traded 2.5% higher against the US dollar. EOS has a total market cap of $3.42 billion and approximately $1.54 billion worth of EOS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ark (ARK) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000187 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 19.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
EOS (EOS) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 26th, 2017. EOS’s total supply is 1,025,393,605 coins and its circulating supply is 928,693,599 coins. EOS’s official website is eos.io. EOS’s official Twitter account is @EOS_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for EOS is /r/EOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling EOS
EOS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, ABCC, Huobi, Bilaxy, ZB.COM, CPDAX, Cryptopia, Coinsuper, Coinrail, Ovis, Kuna, GOPAX, Exrates, Instant Bitex, BitFlip, LBank, CoinExchange, Cryptomate, IDAX, Tidex, Gate.io, Bibox, C2CX, Bithumb, DragonEX, Mercatox, CoinEx, WazirX, DigiFinex, Liqui, BCEX, ChaoEX, RightBTC, IDCM, CoinTiger, Upbit, BitMart, YoBit, Vebitcoin, QBTC, EXX, OpenLedger DEX, Coinone, Fatbtc, BigONE, Neraex, Bit-Z, Cobinhood, COSS, Koinex, Exmo, Hotbit, DOBI trade, Poloniex, Coindeal, Kucoin, OKEx, Tidebit, BtcTrade.im, CoinBene, Kraken, OTCBTC, Bitbns, OEX, Rfinex, Coinbe, Binance, TOPBTC, Zebpay, Livecoin and Bitfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EOS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EOS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EOS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EOS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EOS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.