SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 10.1% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 20th. One SnowGem coin can now be purchased for $0.0413 or 0.00000384 BTC on major exchanges including STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, SnowGem has traded down 0.8% against the US dollar. SnowGem has a total market cap of $698,565.00 and $82,142.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $10,759.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $198.28 or 0.01843527 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $316.72 or 0.02944736 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $74.87 or 0.00696145 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $86.72 or 0.00806239 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00012090 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $6.13 or 0.00056974 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.35 or 0.00486770 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.62 or 0.00126641 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
XSG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 16,996,640 coins and its circulating supply is 16,919,548 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, Mercatox and STEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.