Rimbit (CURRENCY:RBT) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 20th. One Rimbit coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Rimbit has traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Rimbit has a market cap of $106,068.00 and approximately $6.00 worth of Rimbit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded 18.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000665 BTC.
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 37.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000077 BTC.
Rimbit Coin Profile
Rimbit (CRYPTO:RBT) is a coin. Rimbit’s total supply is 401,578,118 coins and its circulating supply is 197,581,050 coins. The official website for Rimbit is www.rimbit.com. Rimbit’s official message board is www.rimbit.com/forums. Rimbit’s official Twitter account is @rimbitcrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Rimbit Coin Trading
Rimbit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rimbit directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rimbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rimbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Rimbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rimbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.