PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded down 21.4% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. Over the last seven days, PayCoin has traded 19.5% lower against the dollar. PayCoin has a total market capitalization of $153,988.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PayCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0128 or 0.00000120 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and BX Thailand.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 23.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Version (V) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000300 BTC.
PayCoin Coin Profile
PayCoin is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,995,342 coins. PayCoin’s official message board is www.talkxpy.com. The official website for PayCoin is www.paycoin.com. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin.
PayCoin Coin Trading
PayCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PayCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.