Neural Protocol (CURRENCY:NRP) traded down 31.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 20th. During the last seven days, Neural Protocol has traded 8.2% lower against the US dollar. Neural Protocol has a market capitalization of $19,957.00 and approximately $19,094.00 worth of Neural Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Neural Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Bilaxy.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002553 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00262073 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009317 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $142.02 or 0.01320392 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0704 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.39 or 0.00022261 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.91 or 0.00092142 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0440 or 0.00000409 BTC.
Neural Protocol Profile
Neural Protocol’s total supply is 9,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,497,994,013 tokens. Neural Protocol’s official Twitter account is @neuralprotocol. Neural Protocol’s official website is www.nrp.world.
Buying and Selling Neural Protocol
Neural Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neural Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neural Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Neural Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Neural Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neural Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.