Everipedia (CURRENCY:IQ) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on August 20th. One Everipedia token can now be purchased for about $0.0025 or 0.00000023 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, OTCBTC, BigONE and DragonEX. In the last seven days, Everipedia has traded 5.6% lower against the dollar. Everipedia has a total market capitalization of $11.20 million and approximately $175,407.00 worth of Everipedia was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.19 or 0.00262179 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009309 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.45 or 0.01306488 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000653 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00022451 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.86 or 0.00091755 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00000413 BTC.
Everipedia Token Profile
Everipedia’s genesis date was July 14th, 2018. Everipedia’s total supply is 9,998,572,888 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,506,302,133 tokens. Everipedia’s official Twitter account is @everipedia and its Facebook page is accessible here. Everipedia’s official website is everipedia.org. The Reddit community for Everipedia is /r/Everipedia and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Everipedia
Everipedia can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, OTCBTC, BigONE, Bitfinex, DragonEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Everipedia directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Everipedia should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Everipedia using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Everipedia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Everipedia and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.