Bitcoin Interest (CURRENCY:BCI) traded 8.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 20th. One Bitcoin Interest coin can currently be bought for about $0.0566 or 0.00000527 BTC on popular exchanges including Exrates, Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC and Bitfinex. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Interest has traded down 25.9% against the US dollar. Bitcoin Interest has a market capitalization of $1.04 million and approximately $216.00 worth of Bitcoin Interest was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.35 or 0.00486770 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.62 or 0.00126641 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.22 or 0.00048501 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002682 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004081 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0535 or 0.00000498 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000341 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
Bitcoin Interest Profile
Bitcoin Interest is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 19th, 2017. Bitcoin Interest’s total supply is 18,326,892 coins. Bitcoin Interest’s official website is bitcoininterest.io. Bitcoin Interest’s official Twitter account is @btcinterest.
Bitcoin Interest Coin Trading
Bitcoin Interest can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitfinex, HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Interest directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Interest should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Interest using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Interest Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Interest and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.