Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 20th. One Bancor token can now be bought for approximately $0.40 or 0.00003783 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including COSS, OKEx, ABCC and Liqui. During the last week, Bancor has traded down 7.4% against the U.S. dollar. Bancor has a total market cap of $25.33 million and approximately $727,996.00 worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002583 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $28.15 or 0.00264871 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009412 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $140.51 or 0.01322341 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0692 or 0.00000651 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.41 or 0.00022682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.79 or 0.00092090 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0445 or 0.00000419 BTC.
Bancor’s launch date was February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 68,906,593 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,873,107 tokens. The official website for Bancor is bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bancor’s official message board is blog.bancor.network.
Bancor Token Trading
Bancor can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, OKEx, Ethfinex, Gate.io, COSS, Tidex, Bittrex, Kyber Network, Upbit, Bancor Network, Liqui, HitBTC, ABCC and LATOKEN. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.