Transcodium (CURRENCY:TNS) traded 21% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on August 19th. Transcodium has a total market capitalization of $175,349.00 and $100,952.00 worth of Transcodium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Transcodium has traded 22.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Transcodium token can currently be bought for about $0.0035 or 0.00000032 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, TOPBTC and Bancor Network.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.66 or 0.00268276 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009394 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.27 or 0.01341064 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023902 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00093746 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000432 BTC.
Transcodium Token Profile
Transcodium’s total supply is 88,600,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,553,571 tokens. The official website for Transcodium is transcodium.com. Transcodium’s official Twitter account is @transcodium and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Transcodium
Transcodium can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, YoBit, TOPBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Transcodium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Transcodium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Transcodium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Transcodium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Transcodium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.