Skrumble Network (CURRENCY:SKM) traded up 3.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 19th. Over the last seven days, Skrumble Network has traded down 1.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Skrumble Network token can currently be bought for $0.0040 or 0.00000038 BTC on major exchanges including BitMart, LBank, Bilaxy and Hotbit. Skrumble Network has a total market cap of $4.11 million and $2.06 million worth of Skrumble Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002620 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $28.66 or 0.00268276 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009394 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $143.27 or 0.01341064 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0709 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00023902 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.02 or 0.00093746 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0462 or 0.00000432 BTC.
Skrumble Network Profile
Skrumble Network’s genesis date was April 7th, 2018. Skrumble Network’s total supply is 1,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,021,680,996 tokens. Skrumble Network’s official Twitter account is @skrumblehq and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Skrumble Network is skrumble.network.
Buying and Selling Skrumble Network
Skrumble Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitMart, Gate.io, LBank, IDEX, Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skrumble Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skrumble Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skrumble Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Skrumble Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skrumble Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.