SelfSell (CURRENCY:SSC) traded 6.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 19th. During the last seven days, SelfSell has traded up 26.3% against the U.S. dollar. One SelfSell coin can now be purchased for about $0.0050 or 0.00000047 BTC on popular exchanges including LBank, Bitinka and OKEx. SelfSell has a market capitalization of $1.94 million and $2.98 million worth of SelfSell was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00034533 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002104 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0541 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000104 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0191 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 15.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Local World Forwarders (LWF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- DasCoin (DASC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000201 BTC.
SelfSell (SSC) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 3rd, 2018. SelfSell’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 390,000,000 coins. SelfSell’s official Twitter account is @self_sell and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SelfSell is www.selfsell.com.
Buying and Selling SelfSell
SelfSell can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitinka, OKEx and LBank. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SelfSell directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade SelfSell should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SelfSell using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SelfSell Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SelfSell and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.