Claymore (CURRENCY:CLM) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. Over the last week, Claymore has traded 13.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Claymore has a market cap of $1,888.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Claymore was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Claymore token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, DDEX and VinDAX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $28.01 or 0.00269372 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009650 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.89 or 0.01326308 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00000681 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023765 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.92 or 0.00095382 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0452 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Claymore Token Profile
Claymore’s total supply is 74,622,287 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,513,196 tokens. Claymore’s official Twitter account is @claymoretoken. Claymore’s official website is claymoretoken.com. The official message board for Claymore is medium.com/@claymoretoken.
Buying and Selling Claymore
Claymore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, CoinExchange and VinDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Claymore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Claymore should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Claymore using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Claymore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Claymore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.