BLAST (CURRENCY:BLAST) traded down 1.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 19th. One BLAST coin can now be bought for $0.0021 or 0.00000020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Crex24. In the last seven days, BLAST has traded 6.3% lower against the dollar. BLAST has a market cap of $110,119.00 and $382.00 worth of BLAST was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.11 or 0.00010358 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003635 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded up 76.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0187 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001114 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0093 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded down 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Bitcoin Instant (BTI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Coinchase (CCH) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ZeusNetwork (ZEUS) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BLAST (CRYPTO:BLAST) is a coin. BLAST’s total supply is 51,590,148 coins. BLAST’s official website is blastblastblast.com. BLAST’s official Twitter account is @CryptoBLAST and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BLAST
BLAST can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLAST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLAST should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BLAST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLAST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLAST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.