Ternio (CURRENCY:TERN) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 18th. One Ternio token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0127 or 0.00000122 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Stellarport. In the last seven days, Ternio has traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar. Ternio has a market capitalization of $4.26 million and $10,231.00 worth of Ternio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.75 or 0.00265357 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009605 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $137.73 or 0.01316910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023647 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00095496 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Ternio Token Profile
Ternio’s launch date was February 6th, 2018. Ternio’s total supply is 922,811,615 tokens and its circulating supply is 334,161,876 tokens. The Reddit community for Ternio is /r/TernioToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ternio is medium.com/@ternio. Ternio’s official Twitter account is @terniotoken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ternio’s official website is www.ternio.io.
Ternio Token Trading
Ternio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellarport, BitForex and Stellar Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ternio directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ternio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ternio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ternio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ternio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.