Storeum (CURRENCY:STO) traded up 4.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. Storeum has a total market cap of $2.11 million and approximately $9.00 worth of Storeum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Storeum token can now be bought for about $0.0174 or 0.00000167 BTC on major exchanges including EtherFlyer and VinDAX. In the last week, Storeum has traded down 17.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010606 BTC.
- ILCoin (ILC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0431 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- BlockStamp (BST) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004201 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003491 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Max Property Group (MPG) traded up 30.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0118 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded down 25.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000087 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
STO is a PoW/PoS token that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 31st, 2016. Storeum’s total supply is 279,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 121,499,101 tokens. Storeum’s official website is storeum.co. Storeum’s official Twitter account is @storeum.
Storeum Token Trading
Storeum can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer and VinDAX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storeum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storeum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storeum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storeum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storeum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.