Spiking (CURRENCY:SPIKE) traded 17.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. During the last seven days, Spiking has traded 87.7% higher against the US dollar. One Spiking token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC on major exchanges including COSS and Kryptono. Spiking has a market capitalization of $1.94 million and $460,039.00 worth of Spiking was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $514.82 or 0.04929447 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00047041 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001156 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000219 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0956 or 0.00000916 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Spiking (SPIKE) is a token. It launched on May 25th, 2018. Spiking’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 442,894,598 tokens. Spiking’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Spiking is blog.spiking.com. Spiking’s official website is spiking.com. The Reddit community for Spiking is /r/stockspiking and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Spiking
Spiking can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS and Kryptono. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spiking directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Spiking should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spiking using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Spiking Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spiking and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.