Niobio Cash (CURRENCY:NBR) traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. Niobio Cash has a total market capitalization of $207,565.00 and approximately $227.00 worth of Niobio Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Niobio Cash has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Niobio Cash coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000015 BTC on exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000031 BTC.
About Niobio Cash
Niobio Cash (CRYPTO:NBR) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 2nd, 2017. Niobio Cash’s total supply is 132,315,585 coins. Niobio Cash’s official Twitter account is @niobio_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here. Niobio Cash’s official website is niobiocash.org/en.
Niobio Cash Coin Trading
Niobio Cash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobio Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobio Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Niobio Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobio Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobio Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.