Espers (CURRENCY:ESP) traded up 130.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 18th. One Espers coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Livecoin and Cryptohub. During the last seven days, Espers has traded up 89.8% against the dollar. Espers has a market capitalization of $2.46 million and approximately $119.00 worth of Espers was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $95.60 or 0.00917955 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00028175 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $25.50 or 0.00244894 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00006662 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 29.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002307 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003509 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003646 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002339 BTC.
Espers is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the HMQ1725 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 12th, 2016. Espers’ total supply is 22,888,373,670 coins. Espers’ official Twitter account is @CryptoCoderz and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Espers is /r/esperscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Espers is espers.io.
Espers Coin Trading
Espers can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptohub and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Espers directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Espers should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Espers using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Espers Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Espers and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.