Coin Lion (CURRENCY:LION) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. Coin Lion has a total market cap of $497,142.00 and $2,161.00 worth of Coin Lion was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Coin Lion has traded down 24.9% against the US dollar. One Coin Lion token can now be purchased for $0.0154 or 0.00000148 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and IDEX.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.76 or 0.00266655 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009623 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.21 or 0.01318080 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0706 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.46 or 0.00023607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00095475 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000433 BTC.
Coin Lion Profile
Coin Lion was first traded on November 3rd, 2017. Coin Lion’s total supply is 159,698,831 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,226,096 tokens. The Reddit community for Coin Lion is /r/Coin_Lion and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Coin Lion’s official Twitter account is @coin_lion. Coin Lion’s official website is www.coinlion.com.
Buying and Selling Coin Lion
Coin Lion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Coin Lion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Coin Lion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Coin Lion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Coin Lion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Coin Lion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.