Bloom (CURRENCY:BLT) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 11:00 AM Eastern on August 18th. One Bloom token can currently be purchased for $0.0446 or 0.00000428 BTC on major exchanges including Upbit, Bittrex, TOPBTC and AirSwap. Over the last week, Bloom has traded 12.6% lower against the dollar. Bloom has a market cap of $2.39 million and $382.00 worth of Bloom was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002693 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.89 or 0.00267546 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009621 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $138.03 or 0.01324097 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0707 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023732 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00095549 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Bloom Token Profile
Bloom’s genesis date was November 10th, 2017. Bloom’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 53,642,697 tokens. Bloom’s official Twitter account is @BloomToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bloom’s official website is hellobloom.io. The Reddit community for Bloom is /r/BloomToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bloom
Bloom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex, IDEX, Bibox, AirSwap, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and TOPBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bloom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bloom should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bloom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bloom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bloom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.