Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on August 18th. Auctus has a total market cap of $126,543.00 and $363.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Auctus token can currently be bought for about $0.0042 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Ethfinex, IDEX and HitBTC. During the last week, Auctus has traded 24.2% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002678 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.75 or 0.00265357 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009605 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.73 or 0.01316910 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0710 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00023647 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.99 or 0.00095496 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0455 or 0.00000435 BTC.
Auctus launched on August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,839,165 tokens. The official message board for Auctus is blog.auctus.org. The official website for Auctus is auctus.org. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Auctus Token Trading
Auctus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC and Ethfinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Auctus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.