V-ID (CURRENCY:VIDT) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on August 16th. During the last seven days, V-ID has traded down 24.1% against the U.S. dollar. V-ID has a market cap of $4.20 million and $1.05 million worth of V-ID was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One V-ID token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00001401 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and LATOKEN.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $507.22 or 0.04910076 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.91 or 0.00047557 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000177 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000232 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001114 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
V-ID (CRYPTO:VIDT) is a token. It was first traded on August 18th, 2018. V-ID’s total supply is 62,699,786 tokens and its circulating supply is 28,998,424 tokens. V-ID’s official website is about.v-id.org. V-ID’s official message board is medium.com/@pim_vee/the-3rd-largest-criminal-activity-is-rapidly-digitizing-but-blockchain-can-fix-it-d3b03f721db6. The Reddit community for V-ID is /r/VIDT and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. V-ID’s official Twitter account is @v_id_blockchain.
Buying and Selling V-ID
V-ID can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as V-ID directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire V-ID should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy V-ID using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for V-ID Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for V-ID and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.