Bitcoin Private (CURRENCY:BTCP) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 16th. Bitcoin Private has a total market capitalization of $1.06 million and $2,734.00 worth of Bitcoin Private was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Bitcoin Private has traded down 26.6% against the dollar. One Bitcoin Private coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002165 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi and Exrates.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $49.22 or 0.00476487 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $13.57 or 0.00131386 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.14 or 0.00049790 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002726 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0630 or 0.00000610 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 16.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0568 or 0.00000550 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded 62.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded 35.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000028 BTC.
Bitcoin Private Profile
Bitcoin Private (BTCP) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 1st, 2018. Bitcoin Private’s total supply is 22,758,951 coins and its circulating supply is 4,729,405 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Private is /r/bitcoinprivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Private’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinprivate and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitcoin Private is btcprivate.org.
Bitcoin Private Coin Trading
Bitcoin Private can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, TradeOgre, HitBTC, Altcoin Trader, Trade Satoshi, Sistemkoin, Nanex and Exrates. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Private directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Private should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin Private using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Private Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Private and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.