Zipper (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. One Zipper token can currently be bought for $0.0007 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including OKEx, IDCM, DigiFinex and FCoin. Zipper has a total market cap of $11.91 million and approximately $5.36 million worth of Zipper was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Zipper has traded up 26.9% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.59 or 0.00034535 BTC.
- SounDAC (XSD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00018334 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002036 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002840 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0515 or 0.00000496 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0202 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Zipper (ZIP) is a token. Its genesis date was January 28th, 2018. Zipper’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,199,999,812 tokens. Zipper’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo. Zipper’s official website is zipper.io.
Buying and Selling Zipper
Zipper can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDCM, FCoin, DigiFinex and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zipper directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zipper should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zipper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zipper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zipper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.