Yocoin (CURRENCY:YOC) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 16th. During the last week, Yocoin has traded 29.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Yocoin has a total market capitalization of $185,932.00 and approximately $867.00 worth of Yocoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Yocoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges including OOOBTC, Livecoin, Stocks.Exchange and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $74.50 or 0.00720633 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.19 or 0.00011493 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0812 or 0.00000785 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00015574 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 12% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 29% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0372 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002780 BTC.
Yocoin Coin Profile
Yocoin (CRYPTO:YOC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 19th, 2016. Yocoin’s total supply is 554,925,923 coins and its circulating supply is 369,659,255 coins. Yocoin’s official Twitter account is @yocoin15 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Yocoin’s official website is www.yocoin.org.
Buying and Selling Yocoin
Yocoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha, OOOBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Yocoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Yocoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Yocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Yocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Yocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.