Silent Notary (CURRENCY:SNTR) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 16th. In the last seven days, Silent Notary has traded 16.3% lower against the dollar. Silent Notary has a total market cap of $444,822.00 and $109,182.00 worth of Silent Notary was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Silent Notary token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit, TOPBTC, Hotbit and Bilaxy.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002529 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.64 or 0.00267179 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009687 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $135.01 or 0.01305189 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00022659 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.81 or 0.00094878 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000441 BTC.
About Silent Notary
Silent Notary’s genesis date was November 9th, 2017. Silent Notary’s total supply is 186,462,812,051 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,470,521,339 tokens. Silent Notary’s official Twitter account is @SilentNotary and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Silent Notary is /r/SilentNotary and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Silent Notary’s official website is silentnotary.com.
Buying and Selling Silent Notary
Silent Notary can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DEx.top, TOPBTC, YoBit, Hotbit, DDEX and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Silent Notary directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Silent Notary should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Silent Notary using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Silent Notary Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Silent Notary and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.