Sentivate (CURRENCY:SNTVT) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on August 16th. Sentivate has a market cap of $2.84 million and approximately $232,228.00 worth of Sentivate was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Sentivate token can now be bought for about $0.0013 or 0.00000013 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX, LATOKEN and IDEX. During the last week, Sentivate has traded down 23.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $504.19 or 0.04912951 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00048058 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000237 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001122 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0980 or 0.00000955 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Sentivate (CRYPTO:SNTVT) is a token. Its launch date was July 14th, 2018. Sentivate’s total supply is 4,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,182,270,515 tokens. The Reddit community for Sentivate is /r/sentivate and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Sentivate’s official website is sentivate.com. Sentivate’s official Twitter account is @sentivate.
Sentivate Token Trading
Sentivate can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, STEX and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentivate directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Sentivate should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Sentivate using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentivate Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentivate and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.