Opacity (CURRENCY:OPQ) traded down 2.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. Opacity has a total market capitalization of $2.42 million and $8,409.00 worth of Opacity was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Opacity token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0194 or 0.00000188 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin and Cryptopia. In the last seven days, Opacity has traded 0.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002533 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $27.45 or 0.00267068 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009734 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $134.23 or 0.01305944 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0680 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0169 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00022611 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.78 or 0.00095140 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0448 or 0.00000436 BTC.
Opacity launched on November 5th, 2018. Opacity’s total supply is 130,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 125,229,260 tokens. The Reddit community for Opacity is /r/opacity and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Opacity’s official message board is medium.com/opacity-storage. Opacity’s official website is opacity.io. Opacity’s official Twitter account is @Opacity_Storage.
Opacity Token Trading
Opacity can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Opacity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Opacity should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Opacity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Opacity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Opacity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.