LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded down 16% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. LiteDoge has a market cap of $139,202.00 and $17.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LiteDoge coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. Over the last week, LiteDoge has traded down 46% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21,323.23 or 2.06252377 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0606 or 0.00000532 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.85 or 0.00027566 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 11.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001356 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
LiteDoge is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,302,926,080 coins. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for LiteDoge is www.ldoge.tech. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling LiteDoge
LiteDoge can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.