Invacio (CURRENCY:INV) traded up 25% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on August 15th. In the last week, Invacio has traded 8.1% lower against the dollar. Invacio has a market cap of $425,465.00 and $5,165.00 worth of Invacio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Invacio token can now be bought for about $0.0145 or 0.00000139 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, Mercatox and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $94.85 or 0.00912325 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00003461 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0852 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000079 BTC.
- Pinkcoin (PINK) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Invacio (INV) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on June 3rd, 2016. Invacio’s total supply is 29,467,826 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,423,868 tokens. Invacio’s official Twitter account is @Invacio and its Facebook page is accessible here. Invacio’s official website is www.invacio.com.
Invacio Token Trading
Invacio can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invacio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invacio should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Invacio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Invacio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invacio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.