eBitcoin (CURRENCY:EBTC) traded up 0.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on August 16th. One eBitcoin token can now be bought for approximately $0.0401 or 0.00000387 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Stocks.Exchange, Mercatox and HitBTC. During the last week, eBitcoin has traded up 0% against the US dollar. eBitcoin has a market cap of $758,168.00 and $15,360.00 worth of eBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002518 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $27.63 or 0.00266182 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009669 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $135.28 or 0.01303231 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00022692 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.80 or 0.00094396 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000421 BTC.
eBitcoin’s genesis date was September 27th, 2017. eBitcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 18,897,126 tokens. eBitcoin’s official website is ebitcoin.org. eBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @eBTCFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eBitcoin is /r/eBTC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eBitcoin’s official message board is medium.com/@eBTCFoundation.
eBitcoin Token Trading
eBitcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Kucoin and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as eBitcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eBitcoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase eBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.