DaTa eXchange (CURRENCY:DTX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on August 15th. During the last week, DaTa eXchange has traded 5.8% lower against the dollar. DaTa eXchange has a total market capitalization of $1.23 million and $1,548.00 worth of DaTa eXchange was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DaTa eXchange token can now be purchased for $0.0161 or 0.00000156 BTC on major exchanges including CoinFalcon and BitForex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $479.42 or 0.04662585 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.93 or 0.00047934 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0162 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000083 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000234 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001059 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000980 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
About DaTa eXchange
DaTa eXchange (DTX) is a token. It was first traded on January 22nd, 2018. DaTa eXchange’s total supply is 225,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 76,819,977 tokens. The official website for DaTa eXchange is databrokerdao.com. The Reddit community for DaTa eXchange is /r/DatabrokerDAO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for DaTa eXchange is medium.com/databrokerdao. DaTa eXchange’s official Twitter account is @DataBrokerDAO.
DaTa eXchange Token Trading
DaTa eXchange can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinFalcon and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DaTa eXchange directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DaTa eXchange should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DaTa eXchange using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DaTa eXchange Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DaTa eXchange and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.