BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on August 15th. During the last week, BitTorrent has traded down 13.1% against the U.S. dollar. BitTorrent has a market cap of $134.67 million and $33.06 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BitTorrent token can now be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Binance and UPbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002544 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.60 or 0.00267512 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009732 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $133.70 or 0.01295728 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0694 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000169 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00022912 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00095149 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0465 or 0.00000451 BTC.
BitTorrent’s launch date was January 20th, 2019. BitTorrent’s total supply is 990,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 212,116,500,000 tokens. BitTorrent’s official Twitter account is @BitTorrent. The official website for BitTorrent is www.bittorrent.com. BitTorrent’s official message board is blog.bittorrent.com.
BitTorrent Token Trading
BitTorrent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UPbit and Binance. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitTorrent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitTorrent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.