Bitblocks (CURRENCY:BBK) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on August 16th. One Bitblocks coin can currently be purchased for $0.0009 or 0.00000008 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptohub. Bitblocks has a total market cap of $100,118.00 and $90.00 worth of Bitblocks was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bitblocks has traded up 14.1% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.91 or 0.00028014 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002366 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00147037 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00000817 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00003974 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004023 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $10,384.12 or 1.00068463 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0463 or 0.00000446 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3.13 or 0.00030167 BTC.
Bitblocks Coin Profile
Bitblocks (CRYPTO:BBK) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on February 5th, 2018. Bitblocks’ total supply is 162,575,170 coins and its circulating supply is 117,736,710 coins. The official website for Bitblocks is bitblocksproject.com. Bitblocks’ official Twitter account is @BitBlocks_.
Bitblocks Coin Trading
Bitblocks can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitblocks directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitblocks should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitblocks using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitblocks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitblocks and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.