Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded up 13.3% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on August 15th. One Bata coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0070 or 0.00000067 BTC on major exchanges including SouthXchange, YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin. During the last seven days, Bata has traded 12.7% lower against the dollar. Bata has a total market capitalization of $35,286.00 and $314.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $76.24 or 0.00734573 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.22 or 0.00011801 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0826 or 0.00000796 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded up 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00015346 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002816 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000225 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
Bata (BTA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,052,382 coins. The official website for Bata is www.bata.io. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bata’s official message board is email@example.com.
Bata Coin Trading
Bata can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange, Cryptopia, YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bata should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bata using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.