Universa (CURRENCY:UTNP) traded down 3.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on August 14th. One Universa token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000027 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cobinhood, Ethfinex, CoinBene and Livecoin. During the last week, Universa has traded 14.5% lower against the US dollar. Universa has a total market cap of $5.23 million and approximately $15,262.00 worth of Universa was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00002771 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.63 or 0.00271788 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009466 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $146.03 or 0.01386139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000698 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.49 or 0.00023633 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.19 or 0.00096704 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0460 or 0.00000437 BTC.
Universa Token Profile
Universa was first traded on January 22nd, 2018. Universa’s total supply is 4,997,891,952 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,848,760,649 tokens. Universa’s official Twitter account is @Universa_News. Universa’s official message board is cryptomaa.com/coin/UTN. The Reddit community for Universa is /r/Universa_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Universa’s official website is universablockchain.com.
Buying and Selling Universa
Universa can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Ethfinex, Cobinhood and CoinBene. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Universa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Universa should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Universa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Universa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Universa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.