EtherGem (CURRENCY:EGEM) traded down 13.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on August 13th. During the last seven days, EtherGem has traded down 19.8% against the U.S. dollar. EtherGem has a market cap of $202,294.00 and $7,917.00 worth of EtherGem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One EtherGem coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0104 or 0.00000097 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00002760 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.20 or 0.00273063 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009332 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $145.21 or 0.01358177 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000689 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000188 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00022759 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $10.38 or 0.00097101 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000441 BTC.
EtherGem Coin Profile
EtherGem’s total supply is 19,483,114 coins. EtherGem’s official message board is bctann.egem.io. EtherGem’s official website is egem.io. EtherGem’s official Twitter account is @ETHERGEMCOIN. The Reddit community for EtherGem is /r/egem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
EtherGem Coin Trading
EtherGem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EtherGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EtherGem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EtherGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EtherGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EtherGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.