Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded down 15.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on August 7th. One Zero coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0682 or 0.00000582 BTC on popular exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Crex24. During the last week, Zero has traded 9.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Zero has a market capitalization of $452,035.00 and $1,143.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $62.16 or 0.00530374 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.22 or 0.00146955 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.82 or 0.00058174 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003224 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded 12.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00002645 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 15.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0492 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZER is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 6,654,994 coins and its circulating supply is 6,624,902 coins. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency. The official website for Zero is zerocurrency.io. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Zero Coin Trading
Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.