Pigeoncoin (CURRENCY:PGN) traded up 0.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on August 7th. Pigeoncoin has a market cap of $1.05 million and $31,051.00 worth of Pigeoncoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Pigeoncoin has traded 13.6% lower against the dollar. One Pigeoncoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00026025 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00003626 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000143 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0204 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 9.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001136 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Pigeoncoin Coin Profile
Pigeoncoin (CRYPTO:PGN) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 27th, 2018. Pigeoncoin’s total supply is 3,197,110,875 coins. Pigeoncoin’s official website is pigeoncoin.org. The official message board for Pigeoncoin is medium.com/@pigeoncoin. The Reddit community for Pigeoncoin is /r/Pigeoncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pigeoncoin’s official Twitter account is @Pigeoncoin.
Buying and Selling Pigeoncoin
Pigeoncoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pigeoncoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pigeoncoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pigeoncoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pigeoncoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pigeoncoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.