InsurePal (CURRENCY:IPL) traded down 0.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 7th. One InsurePal token can now be bought for about $0.0225 or 0.00000324 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinbe, Livecoin, IDEX and HitBTC. During the last seven days, InsurePal has traded down 5.4% against the US dollar. InsurePal has a total market capitalization of $4.52 million and $251,096.00 worth of InsurePal was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $554.32 or 0.04747498 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00041859 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
InsurePal (IPL) is a token. Its launch date was December 1st, 2017. InsurePal’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 201,000,000 tokens. The official message board for InsurePal is medium.com/insurepal-blog. InsurePal’s official Twitter account is @InsurePal_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for InsurePal is /r/InsurePal and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for InsurePal is vouchforme.co.
Buying and Selling InsurePal
InsurePal can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Livecoin, Coinbe and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsurePal directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InsurePal should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InsurePal using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for InsurePal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InsurePal and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.