Hydro Protocol (CURRENCY:HOT) traded down 3.7% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 7th. Hydro Protocol has a market capitalization of $6.13 million and approximately $281,261.00 worth of Hydro Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Hydro Protocol has traded 18.4% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Hydro Protocol token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0087 or 0.00000075 BTC on exchanges including Bgogo, HADAX, DDEX and Ethfinex.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $554.32 or 0.04747498 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00041859 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000091 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0290 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001058 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001036 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Hydro Protocol Profile
HOT is a token. It launched on January 16th, 2018. Hydro Protocol’s total supply is 1,560,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 702,000,000 tokens. Hydro Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/hydro-protocol. The official website for Hydro Protocol is thehydrofoundation.com. Hydro Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ddex_io.
Buying and Selling Hydro Protocol
Hydro Protocol can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, Bancor Network, DDEX, Ethfinex, OKEx and Bgogo. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hydro Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hydro Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Hydro Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Hydro Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hydro Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.