Truegame (CURRENCY:TGAME) traded 0.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on August 1st. One Truegame token can currently be purchased for $0.0053 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin and Hotbit. During the last week, Truegame has traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar. Truegame has a total market cap of $440,503.00 and approximately $43,472.00 worth of Truegame was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003135 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $28.35 or 0.00283194 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009995 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $143.05 or 0.01428872 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0821 or 0.00000820 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0220 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $11.52 or 0.00115099 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.14 or 0.00021407 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000569 BTC.
Truegame’s launch date was May 11th, 2018. Truegame’s total supply is 101,945,017 tokens and its circulating supply is 82,575,464 tokens. Truegame’s official website is ico.truegame.io. Truegame’s official Twitter account is @truegameSRL and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Truegame is medium.com/@truegame.
Buying and Selling Truegame
Truegame can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Livecoin and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Truegame directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Truegame should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Truegame using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Truegame Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Truegame and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.