Giant (CURRENCY:GIC) traded up 1.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on July 20th. Giant has a market capitalization of $121,398.00 and $2,279.00 worth of Giant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Giant coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0225 or 0.00000210 BTC on major exchanges including $5.63, $24.71, $33.89 and $13.92. During the last seven days, Giant has traded down 18.2% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 31.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003597 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0464 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 21.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Crypto Sports (CSPN) traded up 16.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002576 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 11.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001115 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 18.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001620 BTC.
Giant (GIC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 8th, 2018. Giant’s total supply is 5,551,763 coins and its circulating supply is 5,401,759 coins. The Reddit community for Giant is /r/giantadmin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Giant is giantpay.network. Giant’s official Twitter account is @giant_coin.
Buying and Selling Giant
Giant can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $20.33, $7.59, $33.89, $5.63, $31.10, $11.91, $24.71, $70.83, $10.42, $50.68, $13.92 and $18.98. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Giant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Giant should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Giant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Giant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Giant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.