Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded up 12.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 19th. Merculet has a total market cap of $5.31 million and $544,597.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Merculet token can now be bought for about $0.0021 or 0.00000021 BTC on popular exchanges including Kucoin, OKEx, CoinMex and Hotbit. During the last week, Merculet has traded down 7.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $29.01 or 0.00278661 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009633 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $139.72 or 0.01342225 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000262 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0904 or 0.00000868 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00024850 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.81 or 0.00123086 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000534 BTC.
Merculet launched on April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,482,614,485 tokens. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Merculet’s official website is www.merculet.io. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. Merculet’s official message board is medium.com/merculet.
Buying and Selling Merculet
Merculet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy, CoinMex, Hotbit, OKEx, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Merculet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Merculet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.